Congratulations on the birth of your child, please find below the form for Baptism. All parents are required to attend the Baptismal meeting and you will find the date of the next meeting suitable to you in the parish bulletin.
Baptisms for parishioners take place on a Saturday afternoon and must be booked in advance with Fr. Brendan.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the parish office.
Parents please Note
- Family asked to arrive at least 10 Minutes before beginning of Ceremony.
- If you are not resident in the parish you must make this clear to Fr. Brendan and have a letter from your own Parish Priest giving permission to have the Baptism in this parish.
- Please ensure baby is dressed in white and you have a baptismal Candle.
- For first anointing please make sure the neck of the gown is open.
- Please text Fr. Brendan 24 hours in advance to confirm Baptism 087-2204788
To download form: Form for Registration of Christian Baptism